Speaking of Faith with Krista Tippet. Completely brilliant. My friend Matt Kane turned me on to this program. Elevate yourself. Remember your purity and truth. This week's program is a conversation with physician and storyteller Rachel Naomi Nemen. Her books include Kitchen Table Wisdom and Lessons from My Grandfather. This is what she had to say about STORY, a subject that's very special to me:
- Stories are a container for wisdom.
- They touch something human and unchangeable in us.
- Stories are what hold a culture together
- The world is made of stories, not of facts.
- Facts are only the bones of stories.
- Our wholeness is never lost; only forgotten.
- Integrity simply means "what is true."
Check it out.