Speaking of Faith
Speaking of Faith with Krista Tippet. Completely brilliant. My friend Matt Kane turned me on to this program. Elevate yourself. Remember your purity and truth. This week's program is a conversation with physician and storyteller Rachel Naomi Nemen. Her books include Kitchen Table Wisdom and Lessons from My Grandfather. This is what she had to say about STORY, a subject that's very special to me:
- Stories are a container for wisdom.
- They touch something human and unchangeable in us.
- Stories are what hold a culture together
- The world is made of stories, not of facts.
- Facts are only the bones of stories.
- Our wholeness is never lost; only forgotten.
- Integrity simply means "what is true."
Check it out.