Synconation: Old-Fashioned Music Bloggery

Records and Players=Swoon.

WILD FLAG
I'm very excited to be a part of what our editor is calling a brand-new music blog that will make each contributor (myself included) LEGENDS. We can have audacious hope, can't we? Mainly, it's a labor of love put together by a bunch of wonderful writers who are incurable romantics when it comes to music. Diverse, funny, touching, and fun, Synconation is definitely a place you can visit to learn about great music new and old, complete with live reviews, top-5s, songs of the day, featured articles and song battles. I'm honored and excited to be a part of it. My first piece will run November 12. It's about this great new band, WILD FLAG. I'd love it if you checked it out.

Comments

ryan said…
is that Carrie Brownstein on the far right?

Popular Posts